THE 14TH SOUTH CHINA SEA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
The 14th South China Sea International Conference titled "Peaceful Sea – Solid Recovery" is expected to be an unique opportunity for participants to comprehensively analyze the state of affairs of the South China Sea and discuss measures to promote maritime cooperation and explore pathways toward the enhancement of security and prosperity of the Indo-Pacific.
THE 14TH SOUTH CHINA SEA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: PEACEFUL SEA - SOLID RECOVERY
The Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam (DAV) has the pleasure to inform you that we will organize the 14th South China Sea International Conference which is titled “Peaceful Sea – Solid Recovery” in Da Nang, Viet Nam.
Here are the conference's details for your connection and participation:
• Time: 8.30 A.M - 5.10 P.M, Wednesday, 5th October 2022 (GMT+7);
• Venue: via Zoom;
• Register at: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_26eQPLtkToCsExrzq-aFGQ.
The 14th South China Sea International Conference has 8 sessions:
DAY 1: South China Sea in an Evolving Geopolitical Landscape:
16 November 2022 (Wednesday): 9.45 A.M – 5.15 P.M (GMT+7)
• Session 1: The South China Sea Cauldron: From A Slow Simmer to A Lingering Bubble?;
• Session 2: Big powers and the Big Cs in the South China Sea: Cooperation, Competition,
Confrontation or Coexistence?;
• Session 3: Glowing Vista: Synergizing New Momentum from Regional Mini-lateralism;
• Session 4: Commemorating UNCLOS at 40 and DOC at 20: The Way Forwar.
DAY 2: Forging Best Practices in the South China Sea:
17 November 2022 (Thursday): 8.30 A.M – 5.30 P.M (GMT+7)
• Session 5: The quest for capacity to handle novel and hybrid maritime threats and challenges;
• Session 6: Rules of the Roads for Non-Traditional and Cross-cutting Domains;
• Session 7: Promoting Blue and Green Economic Cooperation;
• Session 8: Sustainable Trade and Supply Chain for Economic Resilience.
For more inquiries please contact:
Ms. Linh Nguyen, Cell (Whatsapp, Viber): +84 34 662 5488; Email: email@example.com